“A man is only as good as what he loves.”
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Saul Bellow
I read these quotes yesterday and felt the need to tell you that I love God and I love my family. However good that makes me I’m not sure nor does it matter. I do know they own a part of my heart. When they hurt I hurt, when they find joy I find joy. One can only imagine the heart of our Father in Heaven when we elude Him. Life is short and life is precious!
I love you so much mom! Thanks for being such a good example of a woman who lives her religion.
ReplyDeleteYou own a huge part of my heart Mom. I love you. You give me so much strength. Thanks for always showing me a better way to be.
ReplyDelete