I love fall, the air is cool and crisp, the leaves are changing, and the sweet smell of dirt as potatoes are being dug. It seems like there is a buzz in the air of business and a bit of urgency to get those babies to bed! As you all know we are not there this year, so I dug out a few pictures from last year to help ease the pangs of missing our beloved harvest. This will be the first we've missed in 37 years, it feels kinda weird, especially to see my cute farmer spiffed up all the time (without the farm garb). New pictures are coming, but not for a few weeks, the guys are pretty busy...David is doing a great job and we appreciate him.
I love fall, the air is cool and crisp, the leaves are changing, and the sweet smell of dirt as potatoes are being dug. It seems like there is a buzz in the air of business and a bit of urgency to get those babies to bed! As you all know we are not there this year, so I dug out a few pictures from last year to help ease the pangs of missing our beloved harvest. This will be the first we've missed in 37 years, it feels kinda weird, especially to see my cute farmer spiffed up all the time (without the farm garb). New pictures are coming, but not for a few weeks, the guys are pretty busy...David is doing a great job and we appreciate him.


Time is flying by so quickly. I saw the picture of Bart and thought you hud snuck home for harvest.
ReplyDelete